Terms & Conditions
Before you make a reservation you should read these Terms and Conditions carefully. These conditions apply to all bookings made directly with the company HB Yellow Snow Husky Tours with company number 969787-2555. The person making the booking accepts these terms and conditions on behalf of each member of the party.
HB Yellow Snow Husky Tours will hereafter be referred as we, or Yellow Snow Husky Tours.
Yellow Snow Husky Tours will confirm the booking via email. You should carefully check the details of your confirmation and contact Yellow Snow Husky Tours if anything is incorrect or incomplete. We can not accept responsibility for inaccurate information that you have supplied.
The booking confirmation is a contract between Yellow Snow Husky Tours and the person who makes the booking.
Yellow Snow Husky Tours will send you an invoice by email, to be paid before arrival. Short term bookings can be paid with card or cash on spot.
Multi-day tours: To secure your reservation, we require a non-refundable 25% deposit at the time you make your reservation. The remaining 75% must be received within 30 days before arrival date. Reservations made less than 30 days before the arrival date need to be paid immediately in one payment.
In case of an invoice reminder, a fee of 60 SEK will be added and 10% interest will be charged on overdue payment.
All prices are in SEK (Swedish Kronor) and include tax (VAT).
A cancellation can be made by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and needs to be confirmed by Yellow Snow Husky Tours in order to be valid.
Because we are a small company and work with small, private groups, cancellations really hurt us.
Cancellations of shorter tours, up to a full-day tour:
Cancellations made between the time of booking and 30 days before the activity will not be charged.
Cancellations made less than 30 days before the event will be charged with 25% of the amount.
Cancellations made less than 7 days before the event will be charged with 100% of the amount.
Cancellations of longer tours:
Cancellations of multi-day tours are never free!
Cancellations made between the time of booking and 30 days before the activity will be charged 25% of the total amount (this is the non-refundable deposit).
Cancellations made less than 30 days before the activity will be charged 100% of the total amount.
5. Cancellations and changes made by Yellow Snow Husky Tours
If Yellow Snow Husky Tours needs to change the price or make a significant change to the tour that you booked with us, we will inform you as soon as possible. In that case you will have the full right to cancel the tour and you will get back the total amount you paid us, including the deposit.
If Yellow Snow Husky Tours needs to cancel a tour for any reason, you will get back the total amount you paid us, including the deposit.
Yellow Snow Husky Tours reserves the right to change the tour plan before or during the tour for safety reasons. It can be necessary to do this because of weather, temperature, snow conditions, to not disturb wildlife in the area or to adjust the tour to the level of the customer. In these cases there will be no refund.
Yellow Snow Husky Tours cannot be held liable for any expenses, costs or losses incurred by you as a result of any change or cancellation made by Yellow Snow Husky Tours.
6. Liability and risk
You need to be aware that the Northern area of Scandinavia is a wilderness area and that there may exist risks and hazards in this environment and during the activities that you do. You should take note of your own limitations and physical fitness before booking or undertaking any activities.
Yellow Snow Husky Tours has safety plans and for everyone’s safety you are required to pay attention to and follow the instructions provided by the guide.
In all activities that we offer, you participate at your own risk. Yellow Snow Husky Tours does not take responsibility for any loss, damage, accident, injury, sickness or any other event beyond our control. You are also fully responsible for the equipment that you use during the activity. If they break, loose or damage any of our equipment, you will reimburse Yellow Snow Husky Tours for the costs to replace / repair this equipment, with a maximum of 10.000 SEK per group, which needs to be paid directly after the tour.
We recommend you to have a cancellation insurance, liability insurance, comprehensive travel insurance, as well as an insurance for personal belongings and health.
Your details given during the reservation will be used only for the purpose of handling the reservation.
8. Accuracy of information on this website
We try to ensure the information on this website is as accurate as possible, but it might occur that information is incorrect or out of date. All use of and action based on the information takes place at the user’s own risk.
Yellow Snow Husky Tours